Wall of Fame

Monday, September 5, 2011

Emery-Scavenger Hunt 3

Hey, I waited long anough to give you all a chance....(actually I just got my last Shot) :-)

"Wood"

My daughter Taylor before her wedding 8/27 at Sunny Slope Farm in Alton


"Balloon"
Leaning over a balloon basket into the belly of the beast as it gets filled. Pittsfield, Aug 2011


"Dawn"
Early in the morning. Dishes done.


"Dusk"
Over Winnepesaukee taken from a Seaplane


"Insect"
A bee on a thistle. On Marginal Way, Ogunquit Maine

"Similar Items"
3 chairs at Mill Falls, Meredith, NH


"Sport"
Pheasant Ridge GC taken from Seaplane


"Toes"
My wife Getting a shamrock tattoed on her
Toe by our daughter Taylor, for the Celtics


"Transportation"
The Plane at SeaPlaneTours.net, Laconia.


"Time"
Image created at Picasion.com

1 comment: